Who does not want a well – shaped and toned body? Almost all are extremely desirous of having a chiseled body. For this purpose, a good and effective workout plan is quite essential to get the desired shape of the body that you dream of.
At the same time, you should always keep in mind that you should not for a fat burning supplement falling prey to all the teasing advertisement that you might come across through a number of sources.
There are a number of people who want to burn all the unnecessary fats in their body within a very short period that is within four to eight weeks. To burn fat in a matter of just six is very difficult to achieve but not impossible.
You need to work hard with a hundred percent dedication, and the result will be visible in a time span of just six weeks.
The perfect combination of cardio training and strength-building exercises is the essence of burning all the unwanted fats in the body and turning it into the well-chiseled body.
It should always be kept in mind that only vigorous workouts are not alone enough to give you your dream body. You have to live on a strict diet as well and might have to sacrifice some of your favorite foods and dishes to achieve the body that you want.
You need to have a diet that is low in fat content and high in carbohydrates, proteins and fibers content. And You should try to avoid sugary drinks and carbonated beverages. You should also consume a lot of green leafy vegetables.
Also, it is to be made sure that you drink at least two to three liters per day that will enhance the metabolism of the body which is essential for the proper burning of fats.
Now, it can be very well understood that proper workout plan along with a proper diet that is balanced and healthy will help in the rapid burning of fat resulting in well – shaped body within a matter of just a few weeks.
The Six Week Fat Burning Workout Plan
To burn the unwanted fats in your body, you need to follow a rigorous fat burning workout plan strictly. The workout plan should be designed in such a manner that it would not be difficult to achieve thought it would be too easy.
But it should look easy at least since some people start off with the fat burning workout plan and leave it in the middle as they are not able to carry it forward. There are some who are just spell bounded on seeing the workout plan.
Therefore, the plan should be designed in a way that it appears to be gettable. The workout plan should be able to attract people when they think of burning the excess fats in their body.
In the beginning, it might be very difficult to follow the plan since they are very intense in nature. This is the reason it is recommended to start with only one day per week and slowly increases the frequency.
When you get accustomed to the workout plan, and you become more conditioned, you can try it out three to four times per week. The key to succeeding in this workout plan is to rest as little as possible.
Resting time between the sets of exercises should be kept as low as possible which will definitely give you the best possible result in the shortest amount of time. The break in between should be just as long as it is required to control the heart rate.
Jogging Treadmill Exercise
This should be done only a single set and the approximate distance covered in jogging should be about 800 meters.
- To begin with this set of an exercise, you need to step on to the treadmill and select the options that you want from the menu option. In general, almost all the treadmill has a setting that is manual where you can simply select the desired program to run. You can enter your age and weight to get an estimate of the number of calories that needs to be burnt during the complete period of exercising. You can even adjust the elevation for the changing the intensity of the workout that you are about to do.
- The treadmills offer a lot of convenience along with effective cardiovascular benefits and usually have a lesser impact than jogging outside. A person weighing 150 lbs will be able to burn almost 250 calories after jogging on the treadmill for about thirty minutes.
- It is recommended that you should maintain a proper posture while you are jogging and the handles should be held onto only when it is necessary that is during the times of dismounting from the treadmill or while checking the heart rate.
This exercise should be carried out in six sets where each set would be of a one-minute time duration.
- To begin with rope jumping, you need to hold one end of the rope with each hand. The rope should be positioned behind you on the ground. The arms need to be raised up, and the rope should be turned over your head which would bring the rope down in front of you. After the rope reaches the ground, you need to jump over it. You should keep an optimal turning pace, and the pace needs to be maintained. A number of speeds and techniques should be applied by the help of which you will be able to introduce a component of variation in this exercise.
- This rope jumping exercise is very exciting that challenges your coordination. At the same time, this exercise requires a lot of energy. The challenge in this exercise would help to perform well since it can otherwise question your ability. A person who weighs 150 lbs will burn about 350 calories while jumping for about thirty minutes.
This exercise should be done in six sets where there will be twenty reps in each of the sets.
- To begin with, this exercise, first of all, get into a relaxed state which should be your normal posture where you need to face the box or the platform at a distance of about the length of an arm. You need to keep your arms on the side and your legs needs to be slightly bent.
- For the first burst, you should be using your arms for help, and then you need to jump in a upward and forward movement while still landing on your feet on the box or the elevated platform.
- Almost immediately you need to jump or come back to the original place where you had started. Then this particular sequence needs to be repeated.
Dumb Bell Step Ups
This is an exercise of the legs which should be done in six sets where there would be fifteen reps for each leg in one single set.
- To begin with this exercise, you need to stand up straight and hold a dumb bell in each hand where the palms need to face the side of your legs.
- The next step is to put on your right foot on the platform. Your hip and knee of the right leg need to be extended when stepping on the platform. Then, you need to use your heel to lift your body and then put the left leg on the platform too. Do not forget to breathe out to exert enough pressure to complete the step.
- While inhaling, you need to step down using your left leg but while flexing the hip and the knee of your right leg. Stand in a standing position and place both the right and the left foot together as in the initial position.
- Repeat the same steps with the other leg and do it for a few times.
Running Treadmill Exercise
This should be done in a single set and the total distance to be covered here running on the treadmill is approximately 800 meters.
- This is very similar to the jogging treadmill exercise. You need to get off the treadmill and set up the settings which are most generally manual. You need to set the desired speed of the treadmill, and you can simply start running on it. The display board there will able to give you an estimate of the number of calories burnt during the overall run by entering your age and weight. The elevation can be adjusted according to the intensity of the workout.
- The treadmills are extremely convenient and have great cardiovascular benefits as well. A person who weighs 150 lbs will burn about 450 calories while running on the treadmill at a speed of about eight miles per hour for a duration of thirty minutes.
- A proper posture needs to be maintained and holding the handles unnecessarily should be avoided.
This exercise should be done in six sets where each of the sets should be one minute.
- To start off with this exercise, you need to lie flat on your back and keep your feet straight on the ground. The feet can also be allowed to be rested on a platform or a bench where the knees are at a 90 degree angle from the ground. While putting your feet on the elevated platform, the feet should be at a little distance, and the toes should be pointed inwards.
- The next step is to place the hands on the side of the head, but the elbows should be kept it, and care should be taken that fingers are not locked behind the head.
- At the time of pushing small of the back down to the floor for the better isolation of the abdominal muscles, you need to push your shoulders away from the floor.
- You need to continue pushing down using your lower back while exhaling. The shoulders should be lifted at the height of about four inches while the lower back is still touching the floor. The abdominal muscles should contract hard, and the contraction is kept for a few seconds.
- After each contraction, come back to the starting position and inhale.
- The same is to be repeated for the required number of times.
As the name indicates, a cycle is necessary to carry out the exercise of cycling. It should be done for a period of thirty minutes.
- To begin with, the exercise, have a seat on the cycle and adjust it to the perfect height so that you do not feel uncomfortable. Indoor cycling equipment can also be used in this case if you are unable to ride a bicycle or if you do have one.
- Cycling is again very convenient and has cardiovascular benefits as well. A person who weighs about 150 lbs will burn about 280 calories while cycling at a moderate speed for a time duration of about thirty minutes.
Band Good Morning
These are actually sprints which need to be carried out in six sets where there should be 20 reps in each of the sets.
- In this exercise, you should use a 41 – inch band where you need to stand on one end with the feet spread in a small amount. Then you need to bend at the hips for looping the end of the band at the back of the neck. This is the initial position where you need to start.
- The legs should be kept straight, and you should be extending through the hips to come to a position that is almost vertical.
- It is to be made sure that you do not round your back when are going down back to the initial position.
If the workout plan is followed correctly with utmost dedication, then you can just be sure of getting a fat burnt body within a mere six weeks of time.